Sunday, August 28, 2011

How far along?: 39 weeks!
Current Weight: 156
Total weight gain: +32 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Watermelon (anywhere from 6-9 lbs, about 20 inches long)
Movement: She likes to have a dance party around 9-10 am, 1-2 pm, anytime I drink something cold, and anytime I lie down.  Right now her appendages prefer to stick out of my right side. 
Stretch marks?: Not yet, unless you count my belly button, which probably started around my old piercing.
Sleep?:  Amazingly getting enough, despite tossing and turning all night 
Symptoms?: Braxton Hicks when I'm doing too much (painting, cleaning), a couple painful contractions every once in a while, increase in colostrum discharge
Food aversions?: anything too spicy
Food cravings?: meat, dairy, fruit
Labor signs?: BugBat's head is very low, 70% effaced and 1 cm dilated as of Wednesday's appointment, lost MP 10 days ago.
Belly button in or out?: Flat
What I miss: having a wardrobe larger than 5 maternity outfits, shaving with visibility, running
What I'm looking forward to: Holding our daughter in my arms and seeing her face for the first time
Best Moment this week: Daddy (Wombat) playing poke games with our daughter
Milestone: Made it past our original due date (yesterday - Aug. 27th!).....hoping she decides to come soon now that our house is thoroughly clean so I don't have to clean it again next week haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment