Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fun Baby Prediction

Stumbled across a cute program on the Bump today that combines parents' pictures and predicts what your baby will look like.  Here are the predicted pictures of our future BugBat:



Not sure how the first one got brown eyes since we both have green/hazel, but maybe it's smart enough to know Wombat's Jewish background haha.  Anyway, we look forward to seeing how accurate these are!  Maybe we'll catch somewhat of a glimpse at the next ultrasound in 2 weeks......     Is it horrible of me to be scared that we might have an unattractive baby?   I just wonder what would happen if the poor kid got Wombat's Jewish nose and my absence of a jaw/chin.  I also hope it has the same dirty blonde hair color as we both do - though it could potentially have dark hair from Wombat's parents, or red hair from both sides of our families.  The poor kid could also be oddly skinny, with my bony elbows and wombat's narrow face.  Oh well, let's hope for the best!  At the very least, I'd like to think it will have a great smile :-D

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to do that thing on the Bump.. can't wait to see what our baby looks like either. I want to know the color eyes, since I have green and my husband has blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, it's fun! We used different pictures for different results.

    ReplyDelete