Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grins!

I'm finally sure enough that I'm feeling our little BugBat move to post about it!  About a week ago, while lying on the couch with our dog, Jack, against my tummy, I thought I felt little bubbles below my belly button.  Never having felt it before, I wondered if it might be the baby, but thought it may also just feel weird since my organs are squished into different places now.  However, last night when I went to bed, I definitely felt the same bubble feeling, in the exact same place, and it lasted for 5-10 minutes.  Wombat noticed me grinning to myself and looked at me as if I were crazy until I told him I thought I was feeling the BugBat, which he thought was fun, but obviously couldn't share the same enthusiasm I had.



Today the feeling was distinctively stronger, and the bubbles are beginning to feel like little taps.  I'm a little nervous to speculate how strong they will get over the next 5 months, especially since Wombat was a great soccer player haha.  Can't wait until they are strong enough for Wombat to feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment