Thursday, October 6, 2011

Three Weeks

(a day late, but only because we've had major internet problems at our house lately....grumble grumble Time Warner grumble....)

First, some picture updates with dad:


 



Ok, I really don't know how or why these are sideways - I straightened them when I downloaded them, but the blog really wants them sideways for some reason.  Oh well, you get the idea (of cuteness!):




Some family reunion pictures from the weekend (another reason I haven't posted in awhile):

Brother and SIL (Uncle Jon and Aunt Margot)

Uncle Jon's foot comparison with BugBat's

Two grandmas (and sisters) with cousin babies

She outlasted Jack-dog

Wombat's poker game with the guys


Now for some updates - we unofficially weighed BugBat again this week using our bathroom scale and with Wombat weighing himself with and without her.......she came in around 9.7 lbs on Monday!  It's a good thing she's still growing because I've been getting concerned that perhaps she wasn't getting enough to eat when she suddenly began to get fussier at night and wanting to eat constantly, but now I think it was just for comfort, because she's also been spitting it up every other day, perhaps from overeating.  My chest soreness has also faded, but hopefully it's because my body has finally become used to being a human cow, and not that my production is down.

The family reunion was fun and it was great to show off BugBat, but it took us a day or two to fully recover, since the over-stimulation of noise and being held led to BugBat sleeping all day and staying up all night.  Luckily it appears she is still healthy and escaped catching any kind of cold from everyone....yay for breastmilk immunities!

Oopsie....more to come later after I clean up a massive spit up.....


No comments:

Post a Comment