Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anniversary and Wedding Recap

*Warning:  picture heavy post*

So besides using more toilet paper in the last week than I usually do in a month, it's been a lovely anniversary with Wombat.  Being 40 weeks pregnant kept us at home most of the day, but we enjoyed being alone together with some great foot rubs and homemade meals :)   Wombat also did an amazing job surprising me with fun gifts on our "paper anniversary":

These should be handy at the hospital or while BFing soon.

Bonus Present:  an outfit I was drooling over at Gymboree for BugBat - with Papillons!  :)

Katamari earrings haha (one of Dorian's favorite games)

Since I began this blog post-wedding, now would be a great time to recap one of the best days of my life.

September 5, 2010:

the day



the rings

the gift bag

the morning

the lunch

the preparation





the venue

the flower girls

the groom


the bride

 the chuppah

the kiss

married






the wedding party





the reception

the dance

the photo booth

  the cake

the hora

the flowers


the favors

the happily ever after




BONUS Music Video:  http://www.vimeo.com/17980478

So happy anniversary, Wombat, I love you even more now than I though I could one year ago.  I couldn't imagine a better life with you and I can't wait for even more amazing years to come!  
Love always, Buggy

Sweet dreams ;)  


3 comments: